On this page you will find the following information:
Flight Bookings With Fly Corporate
Fly Corporate, ABN 66008493338, is collecting your personal information. We can be contacted at 1300 851 269 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection Of Personal Information
We have collected your personal information in the following ways:
- you have personally provided us with your details to make or update a flight booking;
- an agent (for example, a travel agent) has made or updated a flight booking on your behalf; or
- a third party (for example, a family member, friend, colleague) has made or updated a flight booking on your behalf.
Why We Collect Personal Information
Your personal information is collected:
- to process, arrange and confirm your flight booking;
- so we may communicate with you about your flight; this may be before or after your flight;
- to process, arrange and confirm benefits to which you may be entitled with our airline and non-airline partners, including frequent flyer programs, memberships and discounts; and
- to provide you with marketing material.
Authority For The Collection Of Personal Information
We are authorised to collect your personal information by a number of legislative instruments including the Civil Aviation Act 1988 and the Civil Aviation Regulations 1988.
If We Do Not Collect Your Personal Information What Happens?
Where we are unable to collect your personal information requested at the time of booking, we will be unable to:
- process your booking; and
- provide you with information and details of some of our products and services.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
We will use and disclose your personal information relevant to your flight booking. We may also disclose your personal information to:
- other airline partners, other airlines and our non-airline partners in regards to your booking or frequent flyer program for partner recognition, benefits, and marketing of those programs;
- our third party product and service providers, including catering, ground handling, cargo handling, technology and related support services, call centre services, promotions and prize fulfilment services, marketing and advertising services, data analysis and business intelligence services, payment fulfilment and fraud protection and security services;
- Travel or Authorised Agents and other people who make, change or enquire about a flight or booking on your behalf;
- the cardholder of the credit card used to pay for your booking;
- in the event of an emergency or other incident, to government departments and agencies and other support organisations and persons involved in incident response and to your family who contact us seeking information about your travel arrangements;
- where permitted by law or required by law or order of a court or tribunal;
- our professional advisers and insurers; and
- to comply with our legal, audit, reporting and investigation requirements and for operational or regulatory compliance purposes; this includes communications with Australian law enforcement agencies, airport security and boarder control and other government or regulatory bodies.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information Overseas
We may disclose your personal information to organisations, companies, or persons (parties) located outside of Australia. The countries in which these parties may be located will depend on the circumstances, however, in the ordinary course of our business, we may disclose personal information to:
- our third party service provides; and
- data processors (including operators of global travel distribution systems).
If you wish to make a complaint about our treatment, handling, correction or otherwise about your personal information you can contact us at email@example.com If you are not satisfied with our response, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
- GPO Box 5218
- Sydney NSW 1042
- Phone: 1300 363 992
- TTY: 133 677 then ask for 1300 363 992
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where your complaint relates to our provision of airline services and not the treatment, handling, use, correction or otherwise of your personal information, please contact us:
- By telephone: 1300 851 269
- By email: email@example.com
- In writing: Privacy Officer, PO BOX 1903, Fyshwick, ACT, 2609, Australia