‘Regional Skies’ Magazine
Regional Skies is Fly Corporate’s inflight magazine and designed and written to reflect the purpose and personality of the Fly Corporate experience. Regional Skies aims to take travellers off the beaten path and is committed to offering as fine an in-flight experience as the crew aboard our aircraft. Regional Skies is proudly produced by Trans Tasman Media. Trans Tasman Media specialises in Multi-Platform Media Communications across Australia and in New Zealand. As a specialist publisher, Trans Tasman Media produces magazines that can be found in airports, on trains, on board planes, within mine sites, on trade sites and even on ferries across Australia and in New Zealand. View a snapshot here –
- The editorial focus is on a wide range of topics to appeal to readers with a combination of destination, lifestyle and finance features.
- Positioned in all seat pockets, the magazine is a complimentary full colour publication containing content to inform, educate and entertain passengers.
- The Fly Corporate network extends North to Biloela in South Eastern Queensland and South to Melbourne Victoria.
- 160+ weekly flights to and from regional destinations across Eastern Australia in addition to the capital city destinations of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- 2000 copies per issue, distributed bi-monthly.
You will need to ensure you have all content and advertising to Trans Tasman Media by the dates below:
- February/March Issue – 15 January.
- April/May Issue – 15 March.
- June/July Issue – 15 May.
- August/September Issue – 15 July.
- October/November Issue – 15 September.
- December/January Issue – 15 November.
View the media kit here.