The following Passengers cannot use our Web Check-In facility and are asked to proceed to Check-In at the airport location outlined above:
- an unaccompanied minor;
- a Passenger travelling with an infant; or
- a Passenger with special need requirements.
If you are travelling with:
- Checked Baggage – you will need to bring your bags to the airport Check-In Counter (outlined above at least 30 minutes before your schedule flight departure time).
- Cabin Baggage – you must ensure your Baggage complies with our Cabin Baggage allowances and weight and maximum dimension conditions otherwise you may be asked to Check-In your Cabin Baggage.
If you are Checking-In via our Web Check-In facility, you may still be asked to produce satisfactory photographic identification to confirm your identity prior to being allowed to board your flight. The following are the only acceptable forms of photographic identification:
- current and valid national passport; or
- motor vehicle driver’s licence issued under a law of the Commonwealth of Australia or an Australian State or Territory; or
- a document that identifies you and is issued by:
- The Commonwealth of Australia; or
- an Australian State or Territory; or
- an authority of the Commonwealth of Australia or an Australian State or Territory; or
- an Aviation security identification card issued by an aircraft or airport Operator.
If you are unable to produce satisfactory photographic identification on demand to any crew member, your Check-In may be refused.