Wollongong (Shellharbour) Airport
Getting To/From Shellharbour Airport Is Easy
Shellharbour Airport is located about 20 minutes south of Wollongong at Airport Road off the Princes Highway at Albion Park Rail (a suburb of Shellharbour, which forms part of the Illawarra). Transport options include:
Car Parking ** Free of Charge **
- Shellharbour Airport is currently offering free car parking for all Fly Corporate passengers.
- Parking for visitors is available for up to 1 hour immediately to the north of the Airport Terminal.
- Short term car parking is to the north of the Airport Terminal and has 44 spaces.
- Long term car parking is 100m to the north of the Airport Terminal and has 100 spaces.
Shellharbour Airport has a car rental company located nearby (when booking request to meet them at the Airport Terminal when you arrive/depart):
- Hertz call: 02 4271 6925.
Train / Bus
Albion Park Rail Train Station is only 950 meters or an 11 minute walk from the Airport Terminal. Easy train connections include south to Shellharbour and Kiama, north to Wollongong, Thirroul and Helensburgh. Premier Illawarra offers extensive local bus connections and Murrays Coaches offers services to Moss Vale and the Southern Highlands.
Taxi / Uber
To arrange a taxi please phone 02 42542111 or for arriving flights let your Crew know so it can be waiting on arrival. The Airport welcomes Uber drivers – the Airport Terminal address is Airport Rd, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527.